Does anyone remember the late nineties? In the days of squealing dial-up modems, buying anything online was considered dodgy.
How to Buy CBD Oil Online – Five Tips for Getting the Right Product
- Look for an Organic Product
- Look for a quality Full Spectrum oil from a trusted source.
- Only buy third party tested products
- Look for a family-owned company with a good story
- If you are going to be a regular, look for a bulk buying discount.
1. Look for an Organic Product
So when you find a certified organic product, you are usually buying a product where not only have no chemicals been used in the growing process, but also, chemicals have not been used on the land where the hemp is grown for many years. So the bottom line is buy an organic product from a trusted source.
2. Look for a quality Full Spectrum oil from a trusted source.
Also, to get an isolate requires a lot of additional processing. This can involve heating the oil to release the THC. Unfortunately, this can kill a lot of the other components of the plant. With full-spectrum oil, the whole plant is usually CO2 extracted so you get the full rainbow of goodness from the hemp plant including, yes, sometimes, tiny amounts of THC which as we know in legal hemp oil doesn’t usually get higher than 0.3%.
3. Only buy third party tested products
To make things clear for their customers, good CBD companies these days use third-party testing. This is where an independent company is hired to test their products. The results are often published on the company’s website. In addition to this, you can look for a company that produces at an FDA approved facility.
4. Look for a family-owned company with a good story
Often, shady CBD companies tout their goods on the internet with very little information about themselves or their products. A good business has a good story, is family-owned and operated and will be very open in communication with you whilst providing top quality customer service. Of course, no one is telling you what to do, but if a company has a more corporate, medical vibe about it, that could be a cause for concern for me personally.
5. If you are going to be a regular, look for a bulk buying discount.
This A-grade pure CBD oil is a mid-strength oil designed for everyday use. It can offer many of the same medicinal benefits of medical marijuana without the intoxicating effects because it has virtually no THC. Unlike many other CBD oils on the market, it is organically grown and distributed from a federally registered facility in the United States. Each batch of oil is carefully tested for quality and purity before it is ever bottled.
This CBD is full-spectrum which means all of the cannabinoids are present. It is extracted from whole hemp plants that are naturally rich in CBD and are carefully grown to produce the best quality CBD oil available.
- Made of the very highest quality concentration of CBD Oil herbal drops.
- Contain virtually no THC, which means users cannot get high.
- Legal to ship to all 50 states in the U.S. and more than 40 countries worldwide.
- CBD Biocare is a family-owned and operated, trusted source of CBD
Why we recommend CBD Biocare
Look out there long enough and you will realize that it’s a huge jungle of CBD products. Some good, some not so good, some just downright dangerous. When we sought out the best CBD oil products we decided not to confuse you with multiple options but find just one trusted source to put our name behind. We decided they needed to have the following criteria
- Family owned and operated
- Fully Organic
- CO2 extracted
- Third-Party Tested
- Homegrown in the USA
- Reputation for quality and customer service
- Good range of products for different needs.
- Well priced
Based on these criteria, we found the winner was CBD Biocare. They are a trustworthy, caring American family business with amazing attention to providing very high-quality products and customer service that is becoming well known in the CBD world. CBD Biocare customers quickly realize that once you find a trusted source like this, you stick with them.