Run Forrest, Run!
It’s been a long time since I took anything harder than coffee. Sometimes, even making the coffee too strong can trigger a feeling of imbalance. That feeling is the trigger for anxiety and panic. These days I have learned to manage it through long-term meditation and knowing what to do next.
I try to run three times a week and I do weight training four days a week. I don’t do huge sessions but I have found that getting the heart rate up seems to keep things like anxiety at bay. I have come to believe that it is about the amount of oxygen that your brain is getting.
Is anxiety your brain telling you it needs oxygen?
When you hold your breath for a while, what happens? You start to experience anxiety which starts to become panic. This is your brain releasing stress hormones to warn of the lack of oxygen it is receiving. When there are any traffic jams in our body, we get the same feeling, but we experience it more moderately. It is an early warning system to let us know that the brain isn’t getting enough oxygen.
The brain is the part of the body that is the highest up. It takes the most amount of effort, incredible effort, to get oxygen to it. Any kind of internal traffic jams and the brain isn’t going to get the oxygen that it needs. This is why, for me, doing headstands is always a good option too. I try and do a few yoga poses and make sure I do headstand two or three times a week. Inverting the body gives the brain a chance to bath in fresh blood and oxygen. if you can’t invert, touch your toes and take three deep breaths. When you fill the brain with oxygen, you are happy.
Things that create traffic jams in our body are:
- Blocked arteries.
- A build-up of plaque on artery walls.
- Stress (holding tension in the body)
The channels that carry blood and oxygen in our bodies are everywhere. Something as simple as having a tense muscle can close down a whole series of these channels.
CBD can have a dual effect on the body.
- It reduces inflammation. We all know what inflammation looks like. When we have had a cut that gets infected, it swells up and becomes hot. These swellings occur through our body which cuts off many of our vital channels.
- It relaxes the muscles. Some of the tension we hold in our bodies has been there for a long time. CBD is one thing that helps the muscles release tension.
Things to do when Anxiety Kicks in
- Get your heart rate up through exercise – Run Forrest Run. The increased heart rate can unblock your channels and get oxygen to your brain.
- Do headstand. But, take it easy as a beginner. Shoulder stand is a good starting inversion. The forward bend is a very easy place to start. – These moves drench your brain with fresh blood and oxygen.
- Drink chamomile tea and take CBD oil – Both of these are anti-inflammatory and powerful muscle relaxants. When you relax, the blood and oxygen can flow where it needs to. Sometimes, you need a bit of help to relax.
- Deep, slow breathing – Breathing from the belly up, Don’t go overboard with this though. You don’t need a ton of oxygen in your body as it can have the opposite effect. You need to get the oxygen to where it needs to be. Seven long slow breaths can be plenty.
Anxiety, in my experience, is a physical sensation that becomes a mental projection. We have a whole series of things we can do. If you know what the goal is (Get oxygen to the brain) then you know what to do! If you suffer from anxiety and are searching for relaxation and relief click the following link to purchase very high-quality CBD oil by CBD Biocare.
This article is a collection of ideas by the author. It does not constitute facts or advice in any form. Please consult a medical professional and check the legality in your area before purchasing or taking CBD products.
This A-grade pure CBD oil is a high strength oil designed for everyday use. It can offer many of the same medicinal benefits of medical marijuana without the intoxicating effects because it has virtually no THC. Unlike many other CBD oils on the market, it is organically grown and distributed from a federally registered facility in the United States. Each batch of oil is carefully tested for quality and purity before it is ever bottled.
This CBD is full-spectrum which means all of the cannabinoids are present. It is extracted from whole hemp plants that are naturally rich in CBD and are carefully grown to produce the best quality CBD oil available.
- 3500mg of CBD per bottle
- Made of the very highest quality concentration of CBD Oil herbal drops.
- Contain virtually no THC, which means users cannot get high.
- Legal to ship to all 50 states in the U.S. and more than 40 countries worldwide.
- CBD Biocare is a family-owned and operated, trusted source of CBD
Why we recommend CBD Biocare
Look out there long enough and you will realize that it’s a huge jungle of CBD products. Some good, some not so good, some just downright dangerous. When we sought out the best CBD oil products we decided not to confuse you with multiple options but find just one trusted source to put our name behind. We decided they needed to have the following criteria
- Family owned and operated
- Fully Organic
- CO2 extracted
- Third-Party Tested
- Homegrown in the USA
- Reputation for quality and customer service
- Good range of products for different needs.
- Well priced
Based on these criteria, we found the winner was CBD Biocare. They are a trustworthy, caring American family business with amazing attention to providing very high-quality products and customer service that is quickly becoming legendary in the CBD world. CBD Biocare customers quickly realize that once you find a CBD Business like this, you stick with them.